CLEANS WATER NATURALLY
Splosht is a special blend of natural bacteria that do 4 things.
1. Splosht acts as a natural flocculent binding rubbish and sediment together dropping it to the floor naturally.
2. Splosht then eats away at the waste and sludge at the bottom making it literally disappear.
3. Splosht then grows and competes for nitrates and phosphates starving the algae of its food source making it die off naturally.
4. Splosht breaks the breeding cycle of mosquitos in stagnant water. Mosquitos do not like Splosht in the water.
SPLOSHT IS SAFE FOR YOUR FISH, PETS & WATER PLANTS
Splosht is not a toxic chemical. Splosht is a special blend of good, natural water bacteria that grows in the water and keeps it clean and free of algae, sludge and mosquitos.
Splosht is safe for your fish, turtles, crustaceans, wildlife, livestock and pets. Splosht naturally keeps water fresher and cleaner for your pets or livestock to drink. Splosht is not a toxic chemical. Splosht is organic and environmentally friendly, naturally working with your water plants keeping your water clean.
Splosht is safe for your fish, turtles, crustaceans, livestock, wildlife, bird life and your pets. You cannot overdose with Splosht!
NO MEASURING AND NO HASSLES
With Splosht you simply drop a water dissolvable sachet in every 2 weeks. It's that easy! All our packs treat water for 3 months. So whether you have an Aquarium, Fishpond, Waterfeature or you're in the countryside with a Dam or Water Troughs (drinking water for livestock) we have a Splosht Pack specially designed for you. No measuring. No hassles.
WHERE CAN I BUY SPLOSHT?
Simply enter your postcode in the yellow postcode search box on the right and it will bring up the 5 independent local Splosht Retailer's closest to you.
If you can not get to your nearest Splosht retailer, you can BUY ONLINE or over the phone by ringing (08) 7284 5269. All our retailers are local, independent businesses, so please support them whenever you can by buying from them.
HOW LONG DOES SPLOSHT TAKE TO CLEAN?
If you want Splosht to clean up all the mess then initially when you first drop a sachet in it will take 4 weeks before Splosht overcomes all the algae and you see results. If you want it clean straight away then clean it for the last time and then drop a sachet in to keep it clean. Either way Splosht works for you. All Splosht Packs have enough sachets to last you for 3 months.
SPLOSHT PRODUCT RANGE
ALL SPLOSHT PACKS TREAT WATER FOR 3 MONTHS.
Our Splosht domestic range of products cater for your home aquarium, fishpond and water features from only $1.32 per week.
|1. SPLOSHT FISHPOND/WATERFEATURE PACK: 150-13600 litres. (OUTSIDE)
The Splosht Fishpond/Waterfeature Pack is our most popular Splosht Pack ideally suited for all large fishponds and waterfeatures outside above 150 litres.
|2. SPLOSHT AQUARIUM PACK: 20-500 litres. (INSIDE)
The Splosht Aquarium Pack is designed for 20 litre upto 500 litre freshwater tropical tanks (generally heated to 25 degrees) and standard freshwater tanks inside only. The Splosht Aquarium Pack is ideally suited for indoor aquariums only all year round.
|3. SPLOSHT WATER TROUGH PACK: 60-1000 litres. (OUTSIDE)
The Splosht Water Trough Pack is designed for smaller waterfeatures, wine barrels and water troughs outside. Put clean water in your small waterfeature or water trough first then add Splosht. Splosht will keep the algae, sludge and mosquitos away and keep the water clean and safer for your pets or livestock to drink.
|4. SPLOSHT SMALL FARMERS PACK: 80,000 litres. (OUTSIDE)
Suitable for larger ponds, dam, header tanks for agricultural or livestock.
|5. SPLOSHT MEDIUM FARMERS PACK: 250,000 litres. (OUTSIDE)
Suitable for large ponds and dams.
|6. SPLOSHT LARGE FARMERS PACK: 1,000,000 litres. (OUTSIDE)
Suitable for dams and recreational lakes.
THE RESULTS ARE CLEAR
WATER TROUGHS - Clean out your trough first then add Splosht. Splosht will help keep the water and trough free of sludge, algae and mosquitos. All naturally.
NO MOSQUITOES - Splosht keep clean water clean! Free of mosquitos algae and sludge!
HANDY HINTS FOR YOUR POND
1. Do not use chlorine or UV light filters as they will inhibit Splosht from growing. When topping up use aged water (water left in a bucket outside for 24 hrs for the chlorine to evaporate) or use water conditioner to remove the chlorine. You can also use rainwater or bore water. Chlorine kills everything natural and hurts your fish!
2. Clean your sponge filter on your pump with pond water (not tap water chlorine) in a bucket and throw water away.
3. Try and cover your pond surface with at least 1/3rd water lillies. This will provide shade and cool the water especially if your pond is shallow.Shallow ponds (30 cm) heat up quickly. Also the water plants will work with Splosht depriving the algae of food.
4. Circulation of your water (a small pump) ensures oxygen is put back in your pond. Splosht loves oxygen to grow and your fish will love you too. A little splash is so beneficial to a healthy pond.
5. Drop Splosht in every 2 weeks to clean the water, sludge and keep it clean. Free of algae, sludge and mosquitos.
6. Add a small layer of pebbles or gravel at the base of your waterfeature, pond or aquarium. This provides an expanded surface area (round gravel) for Splosht to grow on and multiply.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL EMAILS
Good afternoon. I just wanted to let you how pleased I am with "Splosht" for my outside pond. One day short of 4 weeks and I couldn't believe how clear the water had become. I knew I had one black goldfish in the pond and it was great to see how much he's grown since I last saw him!
Thank you for a wonderful product.
I started using Splosht four or five weeks ago in a 1900 litre cattle trough containing about fifteen large goldfish and I was unsure if it was working. It is, the water is much clearer and improving. Very impressed. About to go and drop in my third sachet.
A friend heard your ad on the radio and put me onto Splosht after my pond went awful. I put the initial 1st application in and OMG the difference has been amazing. The fish are happy. I can start to see them and the rocks in the pond. My next pouch is this week. Every day I'm out there skimming the gunk off the surface. Don't know how this product works but it's brilliant! I've bought 6mths supply and hope to always see this product available.
"Earlier this year I decided to look into setting up a new tank and started dicussing options with various pet shops and researching on the net. I then came across a shop which had a tank set up and it was perfectly clear and the guy in the shop said that he did very little maintenance and used Splosht to keep it looking the way he did. I set up my aquarium and after 6 weeks I had the water tested by an independent pet shop and they said that the PH was perfect and there was no nirates/nitrites or ammonia present. Unbelievable test results and my tank is crystal clear. I highly recommend Splosht for aquariums!" (See photo above) - Allen Taylor.
"I have used this product and can honestly say it's absolutely marvelous! My pond was disgusting, not for lack of trying to keep it clean, but now I can see my goldfish and the bottom of my beautiful clear pond! My plants are flourishing too!" - Wendy Dalchow
HELPING YOUR COMMUNITY
Splosht not only cleans the environment, but its sales also benefit the community with part proceeds of every bag sold in Australia donated to these charities.